Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It won't be like this for long


This song brings tears to my eyes everytime. It is a country song by Darius Rucker and at this time in my life does it ever ring true. Our youngest will be five in a month and recently he has been having nightmares and so he has been climbing into our bed every night. The problem is that he is a total wiggle worm and a blanket hog--I think he takes after his Dad!! So every morning I have been waking up cold with a stiff back but I keep reminding myself that pretty soon his John Deere night light will be enough and he will no longer be climbing into bed with us stealing the covers and we will be waking up with stiff backs no matter what!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging!

    I remember those days@! My son would come in the middle of the night and say "I had a bad deem" I would take him back to bed and tuck him in...stay for a bit til he went back to sleep - but he soon found out if he went to daddy's side of the bed - daddy, in his sleep would pull him in under the covers and they would cuddle all night... daddy usually woke up wondering why he couldn't feel his arm! LOL
    Yes, I would love to get those days back again.

    ReplyDelete