At 9 years, my son has become a very thoughtful young man. For Easter he rounded up his two younger brothers and the three of them made DH and I a handmade Easter card. Now to me, handmade cards are the best. All the work and care that it takes to handcraft anything takes some thought and planning. For his Father's Birthday he made a beautiful card adorned with JD tractors and one Kubota. That is exactly what we have in our tractor collection. (Is it called a collection?)
For all the years I have been with DH, I have made a big fuss about his birthday. It is the one day of the year that is truly his own. He can do what ever he wants! (within reason) I normally decorate the already finger printed windows with window writers and write Happy Birthday on the bathroom mirror. I leave a note in his coffee cup and a card on top of the coffee maker with a little treat to go with his early morning coffee. .JPG)

Your sons are fabulous...must have some good parents too. :)
ReplyDelete