It has been a long school year of fundraising for new playground equipment. (I was on the parent council for the school but it was one of those things I had to give up when I accepted the position at GoodLife.) I can't be everything to everyone!
I got the good news last night at soccer that we hit our goal! The french teacher told the kids that if they made goal by the end of May she would shave her head--Can you believe it!! That is something I would never choose to do!! The big day is next Wednesday and believe me I will be booking the afternoon off and bringing my camera!
It is getting harder and harder for the boys to concentrate on their homework when the weather is so nice. AB has moved up eight levels in reading this year and we are very proud of his hard work and dedication. Now he would rather be playing out in the sandbox or riding his bike. Today they are biking through puddles in the rain. I am choosing to ignore the mess and let them have some fun. We are getting a beautiful rain and you can almost watch the corn grow!

I had a slow day at work today and it was nice to spend some uninterrupted time with LB. He is a loveable little soul and loves the attention. KB helped me clean the pool after school and I am thinking of naming him the official pool boy for the summer. He has his father's hard working spirit and was skimming leaves in the pouring rain.
Off to soccer tonight and it is surely going to be another later than normal night once everyone is showered and wound down for bed.
I got the good news last night at soccer that we hit our goal! The french teacher told the kids that if they made goal by the end of May she would shave her head--Can you believe it!! That is something I would never choose to do!! The big day is next Wednesday and believe me I will be booking the afternoon off and bringing my camera!
It is getting harder and harder for the boys to concentrate on their homework when the weather is so nice. AB has moved up eight levels in reading this year and we are very proud of his hard work and dedication. Now he would rather be playing out in the sandbox or riding his bike. Today they are biking through puddles in the rain. I am choosing to ignore the mess and let them have some fun. We are getting a beautiful rain and you can almost watch the corn grow!
I had a slow day at work today and it was nice to spend some uninterrupted time with LB. He is a loveable little soul and loves the attention. KB helped me clean the pool after school and I am thinking of naming him the official pool boy for the summer. He has his father's hard working spirit and was skimming leaves in the pouring rain.
Off to soccer tonight and it is surely going to be another later than normal night once everyone is showered and wound down for bed.
KB in his soccer uniform

No comments:
Post a Comment