Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy May!


I can not believe that it is May already. I was thinking this morning that as you get older the months seem to fly by faster than ever! Today I have my kitchen island piled high with clean laundry and another load in the washing machine almost ready to be hung out to dry on the clothes line.


This past weekend was spent in a classroom sharpening my skills on nutrition and wellness. I went to college for nutrition, but it was a great refresher! I loved every minute of it! So this morning I am taking a little break from work but need to go in after lunch.


DH is checking fields to see if they are dry enough to cultivate and seed. He has his little side kick with him so LB is in his glory! ☺


I feel that more than ever I am on track with my eating. It has always been a battle for me but something in my mind clicked and I just made up my mind to be kind to myself! What a revelation!!! If I want something I work it into my plan and not worry about it. I figure if I am on track 80% of the time the other 20% will not have an effect on my weight, health or well being!
*The pic above is DH and LB well protected with his John Deere knee pads and elbow pads! What a kid!!


1 comment:

  1. i agree about the months moving by so much faster as we get older! I cant beleive that we are in spring months (even tho' it doesnt seem like it here in Man...)
    i am happy that you are on track and i really wish I could agree with you on the eating front. I am trying to but with the flu (and life) going thru our house I cant seem to get into a routine that is condusive to weight loss! But I will continue the battle.

    ReplyDelete