It has been a flurry of activity around home this weekend. My BIL is planting the last farm of soybeans. There will be a big sigh of relief when it is in the ground.
This weekend EB and I got all the flower beds weeded, turned and mulched. He worked hard right along with me and was a great helper! We also got the pool cover pumped off and got the winter cover into it's summer storage barrell. The hose is running into the pool as I type, to get the water up to level. I feel like I got so much acomplished this weekend and it feels good. Tomorrow morning I will be able to start the pool pump to get the water circulating and sparkling clean!
My baby will be five this coming Sunday. Hard to believe it has been almost five years since we brought our little bundle home from the hospital! I am adding a very cute pic of him and yes I know he needs his hair cut...it's on the list.

Wow LB is five already!!! Where has the time gone? Your corn is lookin' good too :)
ReplyDelete