As Women and Mothers my opinion is, that it is hard for us to be proud of ourselves. It is easier to tell ourselves what we do wrong and what our short comings are. Although for the most part we have no trouble telling others how great they are doing like our kids and family. (Also clients in my case.)
Well today I finally wrote my Nutrition Exam! I got the highest mark in my class AND I got the highest mark my Pro-Trainer has ever marked!! I got 96%!!!
So a big WOOOOO HOOOOO to me!!!
I am very proud of myself!!! ☺
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is absolutely AWESOME!!! way to go Tina!
ReplyDeleteOne day I am going to meet this fabulous, smart woman I correspond with!
AMAZING Tina! Way to go! I agree with Marianne... one day we will get to meet you and see u in action!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support girls! It means more than you know!!! xo
ReplyDeleteGood Job Tina....you've worked hard and it's paying off.. No pun intended :P
ReplyDelete