Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mme. French Teacher



Well she did it! She got her hair shaved very short! It actually doesn't look bad but it is something I would never choose to do!






I took a lot of pictures and all the while the kids were going crazy! She showed some amazing school spirit and went above and beyond.






EB who is turning 12 loved it the most. He does not enjoy French and is counting down the days until he doesn't have to do French anymore! (I think they only have to take one French credit in high school?)






During the assembly LB spotted me and he watched me until he caught my eye then gave me a little wave! So cute!






The school year is winding down and coming to a close. I cannot believe how fast it went by. Next year we will have one in grade 7, 5, 3 and SK.

No comments:

Post a Comment