Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Rant

I have a bit of a rant...My boss got me another client for me to work with. I was excited to meet with her until I found out when she wants to come into the gym....She wants to meet me at 8:45 Sunday mornings and 6:30 Monday nights. I normally work 9-3 (but my contract says I am supposed to do evenings and weekends.)

My boss just hired three new trainers none of which have any kids. I know this woman has shoulder issues and I know my boss likes my style of training but COME ON!!!
I am meeting her tomorrow morning and asking her if she can come Saturday mornings instead of Sundays--there is no way I am going in every Sunday!!!

If my boss gets pissed off at me she could make life very difficult at work. Not sure how I am going to handle this one...I have thought of looking at another gym in town but I am attached to all my clients. One of my clients has renewed twice...this time she bought 50 sessions! So that is my dilemma--I will let you know how it goes tomorrow! Otherwise life is good! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, that is a tough one! Lets hope the client will agree to the saturday mornings. I find a lot of ppl now us Sunday as any other day - it makes no difference to them. Not sure how to change their train of thought.
    hope all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete